WEDDINGS & BESPOKE EVENTS
An 18th century fort palace remade into a modernist, royal retreat.
In uncertain times, we seek out safe spaces. RAAS Devigarh is sufficiently remote, yet sufficiently accessible. It’s just right for your most intimate and important celebrations.
You want to look back at your wedding photos and relive the memories. At RAAS Devigarh we’ve got the venues to complement your regal wedding
The Main Lawn
Capacity : 220 guests for sit-down dinner, up to 300 in a live cooking station layout
Can be used to set up a mandap for an intimate wedding, for a festival meal with live counters and seating that’s well spaced out. You could also organise a sit-down dinner for 80 to 100 guests. You’re provided with sufficient space to be creative.
The Garden Lawn
Capacity : Up to 150 guests
These lawns work wonderfully for smaller groups – from a sit-down affair to a more spread-out layout. Sangeet or a meet and greet, perhaps? It’s also ideal for a significant birthday or anniversary.
Pool Side & Reception Lawn
Capacity : Up to 120 guests
The Gorgeous art deco styled swimming pool is a perfect venue for a mehendi or cocktail party.
Capacity : Up to 84 guests
Our Restaurant serves a seasonal menu, with ingredients home-grown and picked a stone’s throw from the palace in our chef’s garden. The Restaurant offers superb panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and the Aravalli hill range. The clean, minimalist design is complemented by original wall paintings of Devigarh’s former rulers and historic photographs of the palace.
Kothar Bar or by the pool side – with stellar views of the Aravallis
In the plush Silver Room or around the earthy Janana Courtyard
At the Courtyard and the verdant Lawns
On the terrace, with the ancient Aravallis as your witness, or on the manicured gardens, with Devigarh fort forming the backdrop
FOOD & DRINKS
You know everyone talks about the food at a wedding. At RAAS Devigarh you’ll only have to field the compliment
- We are strong believers in seasonal and local food. It’s reflected in our signature dishes: Sangri ki galouti, Pyaaz murgh tikka, Dhungar lal maas.
- The spread can span the world: pizzas or dahi bada, iddiappams or macher jhol. Raan on tawa, dabeli and countrystyle chat live stations are popular.
- The produce and grain come from our own organic farm or from those in the vicinity. It assures safety and quality standards.
- For both health and taste, we recommend cooking food to order, at a live counter.
- With a little notice we can adapt to food preferences: vegan, Jain, gluten-free.
- Where we come from, khatidaari is incomplete without several rounds of good drinks. And our bar can keep up.
- A well selected list of spirits and wines, both Indian and international, including the most popular labels of choice.
- An extensive cocktail menu featuring homegrown or locally sourced, organic herbs and fruits. And, of course, bubbly on ice.